How to use Perp88
There are currently four ways you can use Perp88.
What you do as a Depositor:
- You deposit eligible assets into the PLP fund, which acts as liquidity for the leveraged traders and swappers.
What you get as a Depositor:
- You receive PLP tokens which represents your deposits.
- When staked, you receive 85% sharing of all protocol revenues.
- You also receive 100% of the profits from acting as the counterparty for traders on Perp88 (i.e. you profit if traders lose.)
What you do as a Leveraged Trader:
- You deposit collateral to Perp88 & open a leveraged long or short position on supported assets.
- Perp88 supports limit orders, trigger orders, stop-loss orders, and take-profit orders so you can manage your risks and strategy easily.
- Perp88 supports leverage up to 88x
What you get as a Leveraged Trader:
- You receive profits (or losses) accrued from your leveraged long or short positions.
What you do as a Spot Trader:
- You swap assets in PLP while incurring 0% price impact regardless of the trading size.
What you get as a Spot Trader:
- You receive asset that you swap for without incurring any price impact.
What you do as a Referrer:
What you get as a Referrer:
- You receive rebates from your referee's deposit & trading fees in USDC while your referees receive discounts on those fees.
- The actual discount and rebates will be determined by the referee's all-time deposit value or weekly trading volume and the number of active users you bring to the platform.